a protest march的用法和样例：
- But earlier last year,Rania gave her blessing to a protest march on the Parliament building over the issue.
- Mr. Murray, I know that you're organizing a protest march in favor of the farmers.
- Despite a protest march by angry Georgians Saturday, Russia is maintaining roadblocks outside Poti.Peter Heinlein, VOA News, in Gori, Georgia.
- They staged a protest march.
- ROSTOCK, Germany- Masked demonstrators showered police with rocks and beer bottles, then were driven back with water cannons and tear gas during a protest march Saturday against the upcoming Group of Eight summit in Germany.
- Also, a group of about 100 Tibetan exiles in northern India defied police orders Tuesday and resumed a protest march to their homeland to protest Beijing hosting the Summer Olympics.