a posteriori necessary truth的用法和样例：
- This is why a posteriori necessary troth is possible.
- Kripke's view on the priori contingent and the posteriori necessary propositions is a development and concretization of Quine's view on analytical and synthetic propositions.
- His view on posteriori necessary proposition is logically unreasonable either, for he bases his discussion on a special language system and comes to a conclusion that is exceeds the language system.
- He tried to varnish over the truth with a lie.
- Note further that this necessary truth is available a priori;at no point in the course of its discovery did philosophy stir from the armchair in which we found it.