a political crisis的用法和样例：
- A political crisis has blown up over the President's latest speech.
- The bombings occurred as Turkey is in the midst of a political crisis involving the the ruling AKP Party.
- Japan's Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) has not faced such a political crisis since 1955.
- As a journalist, I am on the sideline during the political crisis.
- The talks are aimed at resolving a political crisis that began last month when Madagascar's current leader, Andry Rajoelina, overthrew Mr. Ravalomanana with the military's support.
- I was on the sidelines during the political crisis.