a pirate's treasure chest
- The dissident vice-presidents said they should have done better and found out how Blatter was squandering FIFA's treasure chest. 经过月复一月的口角争斗，展现在记者面前的是一个四分五裂的国际足联。
- This morning's performance was part confessional, part seminar.The dissident vice-presidents said they should have done better and found out how Blatter was squandering FIFA's treasure chest. 早上的发布会兼具忏悔和讨论的性质，五个哗变的副主席后悔没有揪出布拉特挥霍国际足联宝贵财富的证据，表示当初应该“做得更好”。
- He has coveted this treasure chest for a long time. 他对这箱子财宝早已垂涎三尺了。
- a pirate's treasure chest 海盗的财宝箱
- The sailor suddenly saw a pirate jumping onto the deck. 那水手忽然看到一名海盗跳上了甲板。
- A pirate, especially along the Barbary Coast. 海盗海盗，特别是沿北非伊斯兰教各国的海盗
- Why join the navy if you can be a pirate? 如果你可以做一名海盗为什么要加入海军?
- He would be a pirate! That was it! 他要去当海盗！对，就这样！
- We also got to ride on a pirate ship. 我们还乘坐了海盗船。
- It was worthwhile to be a pirate, after all. 归根到底，当个海盗还是值得的。
- Command a pirate to improve a skill at a school. 命令一个海盗去学校接受教育以改善一项技术。
- And you can be a pirate, too Even if you're a boy! 就算你是个孩子,也能做海盗!
- To act as a pirate;practice piracy. 当海盗；从事劫掠行为
- Inside, Perina spied the treasure chest sitting on a small table. 走进宫殿，梨娃一眼望见在一张小桌子上放着的珍宝盒。
- They sweared like a pirate to me without sake. 他们无缘无故地大骂我。
- They were digging the treasure chest out of the sand. 他们把财宝箱从沙地里挖出来。
- To act as a pirate; practice piracy. 当海盗;从事劫掠行为。
- You a pirate - why you got that eyepatch on for? 你是个海盗啊，带那个眼罩干什么?
- Yo-ho, yo-ho, a pirate's life for me. 唷，唷，我的海盗人生。
- A pirate's provisions included rum. 甜酒是海盗的必备物资之一。