a penal offence的用法和样例：
- Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence.
- No one shall be held guilty of any penal offence on account of any act or omission which did not constitute a penal offence, under national or international law, at the time when it was committed.
- Nor shall a heavier penalty be imposed than the one that was applicable at the time the penal offence was committed.
- One of the divisions of a penal institution, such as a prison.
- The second kind of solar oven is a penal panel cooker.