a pastry case的用法和样例：
- It's minced beef and potatoes baked in a pastry casing in a half-circle shape.
- A tubular ribbon of icing on a pastry.
- A pastry shell, as of a pie or tart.
- A pastry shell,as of a pie or tart.
- Lay a baking paper or tin foil on the pastry case and put enough dried beans to cover the bottom thickly.
a pastry case的相关资料：
A cell a a telescopic aerial/umbrella a government-funded programme a dress with sparkly sequins. A crowd roaring its disapproval a plan under government auspice a slight possibility of success A helpful or obliging person. a burial place/mound/site A light all-purpose tackle. A number of people disagreed.