a paltry sum的用法和样例：
- This is a paltry sum to pay for such a masterpiece.
- This is a paltry sum to pay for such a good computer.
- The poor painter sold his paintings for a paltry sum of money.
- It seemed as if this paltry sum would delay the desired culmination longer than all the rest had.
- This account offers a paltry 1% return on your investment.
a paltry sum的相关资料：
a drum a A gentle snowfall in winter. a grovelling letter of apology a bedroom/dining room suite a damning conclusion/report a doctor's good bedside manner a thickly planted orange grove A state of mental confusion. a cruel and unrelenting master a building of vast proportions A code of community correction