a nervous tic的用法和样例：
- You know, sometimes a wink is really just a nervous tic, a sudden twitch of muscles contracted in error by a misguided neuron, an accident of synapses gone awry.
- With one spontaneous gesture, a nervous tic really, Boris Johnson signalled exactly how London should attempt to follow the glitz and grandeur of the Beijing Olympics: don't even try.
- She suffered a nervous breakdown.
- She has had a nervous breakdown.
- Worry about the business has turned her into a nervous wreck.
- Dave is not a nervous wreck, but as tough as an old boot.
a nervous tic的相关资料：
Ajahji a a posteriori conditional probability density a flamboyant gesture/style/personality a criminal/murder/police investigation a shopping/supermarket/luggage trolley a poor/quiet/residential neighbourhood a housing committee/department/officer A. The advertisement sounds interesting. A Low-voltage and Low-power Full-adder A gaudy pachinko sign.Japanese gambling. a flimsy piece of paper/fabric/plastic