a muddled idea的用法和样例：
- Besides muddled ideas about the "theorist" and the "intellectual", there is a muddled idea among many comrades about "linking theory and practice", a phrase they have on their lips every day.
- That scrutiny reveals a muddled picture.
- "So the students are learning the language with a muddled idea of its objectives, wondering why they have to learn the language at all. It becomes a drudgery for them."
- There was a muddle over our hotel accommodation.
- This statement contains many muddled ideas.