a messy room的用法和样例：
- Ha, I really get a messy room la. Whenever it is time to throw things away, I do suffer. They are all my treasure woi.
- We can't play in a messy room.
- He turned a blind eye to the messy room.
- She found herself in a messy spot.
- It's a messy business having a tooth taken out.
- She doesn't know how to tidy up the messy room.
a messy room的相关资料：
a path a A tolerably long silence ensued A speech taht dripped invective a modified yellow fever vaccine a magazine programme/program a steady increase in population A marriage proposal and wedding A butcher needs sharp knives. A square hasfour equal sides. A check is enclosed herewith. a person's home address/town