a landing site的用法和样例：
- Once a landing site is established,freighters will be dispatched to begin construction of a base and colony complex.
- An underwater site is usually a shipwreck; a land site is often a village or part of one.
- On the other side of the planet, the signs of water that led to Meridiani Planum being chosen as a landing site were much subtler, making it more of a gamble.
- The big airliner began to nose down for a landing.
- The two continents were connected by a land mass at one time.
- Many Mexicans regard the United States as a land of milk and honey.