a kept writer的用法和样例：
- The fortified main tower of a castle; a keep.
- Mark is a kept man now. He's shacked up with Jenny.
- May I remind you that this was a keep sample.
- Fruit juices ferment if they are kept a long time.
- Such a book does credit to the writer.
a kept writer的相关资料：
Ajinki a a strong soft crease-resistant fabric. A woman's loose-fitting dressing gown. a semiattached two-family frame house. a bubble of laughter/hope/enthusiasm a provocative statement attracts attention a piece/sheet/roll of wrapping paper a seasonal rise in employment.Seasonable a quick-and-dirty construction project A devilish-looking monster with wings. a surprise attack/announcement/visit