a harsh voice的用法和样例：
- She chided him with a severe countenance and a harsh voice.
- All at once one of the pedlers who lodged in the hostelry entered, and said in a harsh voice:-- "My horse has not been watered.
- Suddenly the roar of a harsh voice was heard through the door, and the officer, with a white face and trembling lips, came out, and clutching at his head, crossed the anteroom.
- Said grandpa in a harsh voice.
- His harsh voice grates on our ears.
- He had a cringing manner but a very harsh voice.