a general store的用法和样例：
- There was a general store and an inn on each side of the line.
- The shop is really a general store,though it does carry some books.
- The shop is really a general store, though it does carry some books.
- We stopped at a general store and, hoping to purchase a cheap, disposable model.
- Off he bustled to buy his twine.He came to a general store and saw four large vats standing in a line inside, filled with rice, beans, salt, and lime.
- Prepare delicious bread, cakes, and more to keep eager customers satisfied while building a general store empire through the magical Kingdom.