a downhill path的用法和样例：
- Is the continued prosperity and steady development, or on a downhill path?
- Crucially, Naisbitt says that the West is little prepared for the fact it is on a downhill path while China is rising.
- "Although there are a lot of bench players because in order to get onto a downhill path, but I do not think Odom, an excellent sixth person also can easily play the 34 minutes.
- a downhill path; a downhill journey; a decline; a downgrade
- Bajaj, a downhill ski specialist, described the cold as "extreme".