a craggy coastline的用法和样例：
- From Simon's Town, the road winds lazily along the craggy coastline to Cape Point and the Good Hope Nature Reserve.
- A craggy mass rears up from the sun-bleached plan, one of West Africa's most stunning sights.
- He had a craggy face with a rough boiled look about it which emphasized the blueness of his eyes.
- He was about sixty years old, short and thin, with a craggy face and a deep, gravelly voice he used sparingly but to great effect.
- A craggy projection of northern Europe, the Jutland Peninsula is an 11,496-square-mile (29,775-square-kilometer) spread of land that makes up continental Denmark.