a court poet的用法和样例：
- He faced a court martial for disobeying orders.
- One who is called on to testify before a court.
- Citizens are coordinates in a court of law.
- A court is an organ of government.
- The judge or judges composing a court.
- The general practice in such cases is to apply for a court order.
a court poet的相关资料：
a path a A Secret Post-Tokyo War Story a new autonomous chaotic system a school specializing in art. a fashionable section of Boston a night of bacchanalian revelry A state of paralyzing dismay. a court/disciplinary hearing a man of medium height/build A Study of Feminist Methodology A convincingly argued statement