a bright moon的用法和样例：
- A bright moon is shining in the sky.
- There was a bright moon and the weather was a trifle cold.
- The old country, bathed in a bright moon, Is an overwhelming sight!
- Breeze overblowing the valley bottom gentlely with a bright moon high above.
- As the ISS passes overhead in the early evening with the Jules Verne module behind, there is a bright moon out later.
- Moon night: a bright moon mirrored on a lake, fluttered willow leaves on the wind with romantic atmosphere.
a bright moon的相关资料：
a deux a a doctorate from Edinburgh University a weather/communications satellite a north/south/east/west wind a discriminating audience/customer a form of invidious discrimination. a resounding victory/win/defeat A swelling or rounded protuberance. a pair of gloves/shoes/earrings A significant occurrence or happening a vehicle performing sentinel duty.