a brainy type的用法和样例：
- A brainy person usually has good grades in school.
- A good-for-nothing blogger is promoted as a brainy beach boy.
- Left on its own, without a direct link to "outside," a brainy network takes its own machinations as reality.
- As a brainy, intellectual sign, you are able to stay objective, even if the person in question becomes annoying or even outrageous.
- Blessed with exotic looks and oodles of charisma, this multi-talented triple threat sang and danced her way to fame as a brainy beauty in a smash movie.