a big task的用法和样例：
- He has a big task on his hand and he begins to attack it without delay .
- He has a big task on his hand and he begins to attack it without delay.
- You've finally set aside some time to get away, but you suddenly realize that preparing to leave can be quite a big task.
- Well, he's got a big task ahead of him to match the achievement of Kathy Whitworth, professional golf's all-time leading tournament winner.
- Our firm is likely to reap a big profit this year.
- A big ship ploughed the sea at full sail.
a big task的相关资料：