a made-up mind的用法和样例：
- She made up mind that, come what may, she would stay there.
- She made up mind that,come what may,she would stay there.
- They gave me a week to make up my mind.
- He made up his mind never to touch a drop of drink.
- The city govenment office make up mind to widen roads and actively plan to build the subway among the whole city. Those measures by all means to bring comfortable to traffic.
- They say, “We are born but we children should make up mind ourselves”, everyone has his own ideal, needn’t to be importuned, it is the same for the children.