(astronomy) a measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion; terrestrial time is mean solar time corrected for the irregularities of the Earth's motions
a republic in the western central Pacific Ocean in association with the United States
a country scattered over Micronesia with a constitutional government in free association with the United States; achieved independence in 1986
- Tt's about this work that I'm here today.
- TT WAS A fine sunny day in early autumn.
- Tt's not a korean car. Tt's an english car.
- Something tt is raw better than cooked?
- I didn't tell the tt ,I can't hh it.
- We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
- T.T. 电汇