- 爱独立工作（生活）的人， 独自干大事
- Edwin Arlington Robinson 罗宾逊（1869-1935，美国诗人，曾于1922，1925，1928年三次获得"普利策奖"）
- James Harvey Robinson 罗宾逊（1863-1936，美国历史学家）
English chemist noted for his studies of molecular structures in plants (1886-1975)
United States prizefighter who won the world middleweight championship five times and the world welterweight championship once (1921-1989)
Irish playwright and theater manager in Dublin (1886-1958)
United States historian who stressed the importance of intellectual and social events for the course of history (1863-1936)
United States baseball player; first Black to play in the major leagues (1919-1972)
United States poet; author of narrative verse (1869-1935)
United States film actor noted for playing gangster roles (1893-1973)
- Ted Robinson has been worried all the week.
- May I present Mr Robinson to you?
- Mr Robinson wants to pay in kind for the bike.
- Since the [welfare] checks stopped, Ms. Robinson has been evicted from an apartment, found a boy-friend and fallen out with him, and wound up in a shelter for the homeless.
- before you could say Jack Robinson 一下子
- before you can say Jack Robinson 转眼间
- before one can say Jack Robinson 一下子
- Robinson Crusoe and Friday [美]教堂[剧场]过...
- before one could say Jack Robinson 一下子,马上...
- before could say Jack Robinson 转眼之间,说时迟那时...
- before one say Jack Robinson 转眼之间,说时迟那时...
- Robinson Crusoe 鲁滨逊·克...