a silver-white metallic element of the platinum group that resembles platinum; occurs in some copper and nickel ores; does not tarnish at ordinary temperatures and is used (alloyed with gold) in jewelry
- PD: by the way, where they are links of unloading??
- Avoid jargons/acronyms such as "PD" (i.e.
- I pdn't learn it until yesterday.
- I'm going to the theatre with PD at 19: 30 on 14th May.
- Ship Onosokki to PD to do the test using PD DEK as reference.
- The ratio of Pd(II) to P-BPF was 1:3 in the Complexes.