- n. （罗马神话中的）海王；海神
- n. 海王星
(Roman mythology) god of the sea; counterpart of Greek Poseidon
a giant planet with a ring of ice particles; the 8th planet from the sun is the most remote of the gas giants;
"the existence of Neptune was predicted from perturbations in the orbit of Uranus and it was then identified in 1846"
- The placement of Jupiter and Neptune form a Square aspect in your chart.
- So neptune has claimed another soul.
- Bacchus has drowned more men than Neptune.
- Neptune is the eighth planet of our solar system.
- Both Adams and Leverrier are honored for discovering Neptune.
- ocean 海洋