a soft grey ductile metallic element used in alloys; occurs in niobite; formerly called columbium
a Latin phrase (or its abbreviation) used to indicate that special attention should be paid to something;
"the margins of his book were generously supplied with pencilled NBs"
- NB: What should we do in case of chemical burns?
- NB The office will be closed from 1 July.
- NB: There is no lifetime for memory caching!
- Best of luck in the year to &nb sp;come.
- Best wishes from Mark, Janet and &nb sp;the kids.
- He &nb sp;put all the books beside one another.