a stimulant drug that is chemically related to mescaline and amphetamine and is used illicitly for its euphoric and hallucinogenic effects; it was formerly used in psychotherapy but in 1985 it was declared illegal in the United States;
"MDMA is often used at parties because it enables partygoers to remain active for long periods of time"
- So if MDMA can help me, I'd really like to try it.
- I just can't seem to swallow this MDMA.
- MDMA is not affect on spatial lear-ing and memory function of adult rats.
- MDMA targets the serotonergic system and can cause serotonin neuronal damage.
- Ironically, once it became illegal, MDMA's recreational use exploded.
- A: Amphetamine-type drugs like ice and MDMA have developed quickly in recent years, wrecking havoc the whole world.