- GUANGZHOU LYNDON MUSICAL INSTRUMENT CO., LTD.
- Her steadiness would calm Lyndon down.
- Lyndon went home with half a mind to telephone Mary.
- Lyndon was exonerated from the accusation of cheating.
- Up to and including J. Edgar Hoover, and Lyndon Johnson.
- Campaign finance reform is also the first hurdle for any health-care legislation. Lyndon Johnson was the only President with the political strength and savvy to drive major health reform through Congress. But he had to pay the private pipers to enact it.