- Lumpkin's jail was located only three blocks from where the state capital building is today.
- Recently, archaeologists discovered a slave jail in Richmond, Virginia. that belonged to a man by the name of Robert Lumpkin.
- When I got to Redfield, I was introduced to the state leader of the Pentecostals, Reverend James Lumpkin, and other prominent ministers.
- Adrienne and Kelly Lumpkin got their start withthe help of a redundancy package Mr Lumpkin received from IBM in theearly 1990s when Big Blue was in trouble.
- The woman was Mickey Mangun, the daughter of Brother Lumpkin and wife of the Reverend Anthony Mangun, who, along with Mickey and his parents, pastored a large church in Alexandria, Louisiana.
- One might wonder why those so-called church-going Christians, such as Robert Lumpkin, committed acts of cruelty that were contrary to divine precepts with which they were so hypocritically familiar.