英 ['dʒɔːdn] 美 ['dʒɔːrdn]
- n. 约旦；约旦河
- n. 乔丹(姓氏)
a river in Palestine that empties into the Dead Sea; John the Baptist baptized Jesus in the Jordan
an Arab kingdom in southwestern Asia on the Red Sea
- The thrust of his presentation was aimed at Jordan.
- Jordan has intended to play on for one more season.
- Jesus is baptized in the Jordan.
- And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead.
- Miss Jordan considered becoming a pharmacist.
- Jordan is one of my favorite basketball player.