- n. 日本人；日语
- adj. 日本的；日本人的；日语的
- 日本人， 日本国民
a native or inhabitant of Japan
the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language;
"the Japanese Emperor"
- The last Japanese thrusts had been hurled back.
- The Japanese were beating the West at its own game.
- It takes years to gain a mastery of Japanese.
- She can speak Japanese as well as English.
- The Japanese planted a flag on Di oy Island.
- In Italy Japanese manga are very famous.
- Korea was colonized for a time by the Japanese.
- Japanese houses are chiefly composed of wood.
- His interest in learning Japanese has petered out.
- Her familiarity with Japanese surprised me.
- Japanese lantern 装饰用灯笼
- Japanese beetle 日本金龟子
- russo-japanese 日俄的
- Japanese millet 粟,黍
- Japanese crawl 日本式爬泳
- Japanese quince 日本海棠,日本贴梗海...
- Japanese encephalitis 日本脑炎,乙型脑炎...
- Japanese andromeda 马醉木
- japanese persimmon 日本柿,柿,柿树...
- Japanese cherry 日本樱花,日本山樱...
- japanese plum 李
- japanese iris 【植物
- Japanese Bantam 克什米尔山羊...
- Nipponese 日本人