- That boxer is a prodigious feed.
- It's many years since Mount Vesuvius last erupted.
- Unwaged members pay a lower entrance fee.
- His debts continued to mount up.
- Cows and sheep depends forage to feed.
- He can barely feed and clothe his family.
feed on feed feed back system of enterprise feed back-type proportioning Feeding Liquid Steel into Bath feedforward sequence synthesis feed conveyor with hanged rail Feedforward-feedback control feedforward signal regeneration feedforward filter tap-length Feed Material Processing Center feed connecting link hinge stud