- Hocam, bana iki ince kitab hediye etti.
- He came only once, in white knickerbockers, and had a fight with a bum named Etty in the garden.
- They were discovered by Randal Keynes, Darwin's great-great grandson, as he looked in a small leather box that had been kept by Darwin's daughter Etty.
- B etty bought some butter, but the butter Betty bought was bitter, So Betty bought some better butter to make the bitter butter better, but the bitter butter made the better butter bitter.
- I agree that this is the best way forward and I will start working along this understanding, which also makes things different as we now will sign one contract per task, program, project TSC agree to do on behalf of ETTI.
- ohlmy prb etty pretty boy i need u.