- He attacked them viciously and slaughtered many of them. Then he went down and stayed in a cave in the rock of Etam.
- Their towns also were Etam, and Aen, Remmon, and Thochen, and Asan, five cities.
- Tekoa, Ephrathah, which is now Bethlehem, Peor, Etam, Kulon, Tatam, Sores, Carem, Gallim, Bether, Manach - eleven towns with their villages.
- And they departed from Succoth, and pitched in Etham, which [is] in the edge of the wilderness. Mereka berangkat dari Sukot, lalu berkemah di Etam yang di tepi padang gurun.
- He was the builder of Beth-lehem and Etam and Tekoa