a member of one of four linguistic divisions of the prehistoric Greeks
the ancient Greek inhabitants of Doris who entered Greece from the north about 1100 BC
of or relating to the ancient Greek inhabitants of Doris, to their Doric dialect of Greek, or to their culture
- Dorian Gray frowned and turned his head away.
- Dorian Gray frowned and turned his head away .
- The Picture of Dorian Gray is Wilde’s only novel.
- Dorian, "I think she will always love animals.
- The two men's eyes met. In Dorian's there was infinite pity.
- Dorian murmured a graceful compliment and looked round the room.