(Old Testament) a youth who was taken into the court of Nebuchadnezzar and given divine protection when thrown into a den of lions (6th century BC)
a wise and upright judge;
"a Daniel come to judgment"
an Old Testament book that tells of the apocalyptic visions and the experiences of Daniel in the court of Nebuchadnezzar
- Dr. Daniel was a gleg man of a jocose nature.
- Daniel sprang his marriage on his parents.
- Although most wrote in Israel there were some like Daniel and Ezekiel who wrote in Babylon and others like the apostles who wrote in different provinces of the Roman Empire.
- Furthermore, there has been an explosion of interest in the prophecies of Daniel and Revelation, and a worldwide overpowering interest in the coming of Jesus.
- a Daniel come to judgment 参照 Daniel