- Non-mandrel drawing is a method widely used in cold drawn pipe production.
- Residual stress, carbon segregation and acid cleaning after cold drawing played decisive roles in the hydrogen-induced cracking.
- Based on the elastic-plastic FEA theory of three-dimension large distortion,this paper simulates the process of the cold drawing rifled tubes by MSC.
- Effects of cold drawing and water quench process on mechanical properties of prestressed wires have been studied in laboratory.
- Cold drawing of the as-spun polyblend fibers is necessary in order to improve the molecular orientation of polypropylene within it.
- The results show that it is successful to adopt the technolngy of cold drawing with core mandrel for processing the propeller shaft tube s...