- n. 喀多人(北美印第安之一族)
a group of Plains Indians formerly living in what is now North and South Dakota and Nebraska and Kansas and Arkansas and Louisiana and Oklahoma and Texas
a family of North American Indian languages spoken widely in the Midwest by the Caddo
- The Caddoan language of the Caddo.
- Once I went swimming with the Crane kids in the Caddo River, west of Hot Springs, near a little town called Caddo Gap.
- In Oklahoma, which recorded a gust of 82 mph and 11 inches of rain, some 300 homes and businesses were damaged in the Kingfisher area and in Caddo County in southwestern Oklahoma, officials said.
- a member of the Caddo people of NE Texas.
- a member of the Caddo people of northeast Texas
- a member of a Caddo people formerly living in north central Texas.
- Caddoan 喀多语