- Methods: By using radiochemistry, the positive rates of serum CA125,CA199,CA153,AFP and CEA were measured.
- Serum CA199,CA242 and CA724 are good markers in diagnosing digestive tract neoplasms,and may be chosen in diagnosing different tumor.
- Methods Serum levels of CA153, CA125, and CA199 from breast cancer and benign breast disease patients were detected by CLIA method.
- The CA199 and CA125 in serum were elevated,and acites was yellow.Acites was extravasate which was indicated by laboratory examination.
- Objective To evaluate the diagnostic value of combined determination of serum CEA and CA199 in the recurrence patients with colorectal carcinoma.
- The serum level of CA199 and CEA of the patients pre-operation were higher than of normal volunteer (P<0. 01), and they decreased abruptly after operation.