- [C] 快艇,帆船,游艇 barge or houseboat
an expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing
travel in a yacht
- Huge waves drove the yacht onto the rocks.
- The yacht hit a rock and damaged her bows.
- Our little dinghy was dwarfed by the big yacht.
- They were able to position the yacht by means of radar.
- If he can afford a luxury yacht, then a fortiori he can afford to pay his debts.
- Will you crew for me on my yacht?
- The Queen's yacht was escorted by destroyers.
- They have yachts available for charter.
- He planned to cross the Pacific by yacht.