- n. 华尔滋舞
- v. 跳华尔兹舞；轻快地或跳着舞走；偷走某物；轻易赢得某物
an assured victory (especially in an election)
music composed in triple time for waltzing
a ballroom dance in triple time with a strong accent on the first beat
dance a waltz
- I was wondering if I can have the first waltz with you.
- He waltzed her round the room.
- She waltzed up to us and announced that she was leaving.
- He has just waltzed off with my cigarette lighter.
- She waltzed off with the school prizes for maths and science.
A stately waltz at an even pace.出自：Spectator
Oh fair-haired Alice, how well you waltz!出自： F. J. Furnivall