- [C] 观点,意见,角度 a particular way of considering or judging a situation, person, event, etc.
a mental position from which things are viewed;
"we should consider this problem from the viewpoint of the Russians"
"teaching history gave him a special point of view toward current events"
a place from which something can be viewed;
"from that vantage point he could survey the whole valley"
- I look at this problem from a different viewpoint.
- You always depend on an obsolete viewpoint.
- Either viewpoint must lead to the same answer.
- She will have her own viewpoint on the matter.
- He explained his viewpoint that taxes should be increased.
- My viewpoint is that I should go now.
- represent the viewpoint 表达某种观点
- critical〔historical〕 viewpoint 批判〔历史〕的观点
- from sb's viewpoint 从某人的角度看
The story was to be written from the viewpoint of a young man.出自： R. Hayman