- n. 鞋面；荡妇
- v. 捏造；[音]即席伴奏；修补；勾引
a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men
an improvised musical accompaniment
piece of leather forming the front part of the upper of a shoe
"vamp up an excuse for not attending the meeting"
piece (something old) with a new part;
"vamp up an old speech"
act seductively with (someone)
provide (a shoe) with a new vamp;
"revamp my old boots"
- Mm...The vamp material is superb.
- That vamp picks up new guys every weekend.
- John vamped up a few rumors to discredit his enemy.
- She can always vamp up some new excuse for coming late.
- I can vamp up the wall,but it won't look good.
- vamp up 拼凑
Old furniture..re-burnished and vamped up.出自： Disraeli
Don't try to vamp me, woman. I've paid you all the compliments I'm going to.出自： L. M. Montgomery