- v. 游移不定；踌躇；犹豫
be undecided about something; waver between conflicting positions or courses of action;
"He oscillates between accepting the new position and retirement"
move or sway in a rising and falling or wavelike pattern;
"the line on the monitor vacillated"
- She vacillated between hope and fear.
- But a few cadres started to vacillate.
- You are bound to vacillate at times.
- You can tell when they're stressed out, they'll equivocate and vacillate.
- vacillate between 在 ... 之间摇摆...
The fate of books vacillates with the fancies of book-lovers.出自： I. D