busy or occupied with;
"what have you been up to?"
"up to no good"
having the requisite qualities for;
"equal to the task"
"the work isn't up to the standard I require"
- I don't feel up to the task.
- He is not up to his work.
- Up to yesterday, I thought he was single.
- This hotel can accommodate up to 500 guests.
- A charge of 1.90 will be rounded up to 2, and one of 3.10 rounded down to 3.
- The temperature here reaches up to40 in summer.
- I leave it up to you.
- It's up to him to do it.
- It's up to you to decide whether to go or to stay.
- up to one's eyes 非常忙
- Up to one's ears 深陷在(工作中)...
- up to scratch 达到标准
- up to now 迄今
- up to date 最近的
- up to no good 不怀好意
- up to the ears 深陷于
- up to one's elbows 非常忙
- up to one's neck in 深陷于 ... 之中...
- up to speed 了解最新情况,听取汇...
- measure up to 符合, 达到
- feel up to 觉得能够胜任, 觉得...
- have much leeway to make up 要花许多力量才能赶上...
- stand up to 经受
- be up to monkey business 打算胡闹
- up to a point 在一定程度上...
- up to the minute 最新的
- up to snuff 正常的(精明的)...
- draw oneself up to one's full height 把one拉起身, 把...
- dressed up to the nines 穿着非常考究...