- adj. 单一的；单位的；整体的
relating to or characterized by or aiming toward unity;
"the unitary principles of nationalism"
"a unitary movement in politics"
of or pertaining to or involving the use of units;
"a unitary method was applied"
"established a unitary distance on which to base subsequent calculations"
characterized by or constituting a form of government in which power is held by one central authority;
"a unitary as opposed to a federal form of government"
having the indivisible character of a unit;
"a unitary action"
"spoke with one voice"
- Art is all about bringing together disparate things and making something unitary.
- He viewed mind as an organized, unitary, and dynamic interplay of ideas.
- unitary clause 单一子句
- unitary elasticity 一致弹性
- unitary code 一位代码,单代码,单...
- unitary ratio 单位换算比
- unitary basis 酉基
- unitary sampling 单个抽样
- unitary smooth muscle 单一性平滑肌...
- unitary operator 保范算子,酉算子...
- unitary transform 单一变换
- unitary system 一元化制度,一元系...
- unitary primary document 统一的原始凭证...
- unitary rate [经] 单一汇率...
- unitary packing 统一包装,整装...
- unitary budget 统一预算
- unitary theory 疾病一元论
- unitary matrix 酉阵
The apparent strength and actual weakness of a unitary, centralised government.出自： I. Asimov
One man one vote in a unitary system.出自：Times
- one 一