having undisturbed continuity;
"a convalescent needs uninterrupted sleep"
continuing in time or space without interruption;
"a continuous rearrangement of electrons in the solar atoms results in the emission of light"
"a continuous bout of illness lasting six months"
"lived in continuous fear"
"a continuous row of warehouses"
"a continuous line has no gaps or breaks in it"
"moving midweek holidays to the nearest Monday or Friday allows uninterrupted work weeks"
- Fire hosered had the advantage of uninterrupted supply of water.
- Licensor dose not warrant uninterrupted or error-free operating of the Program.
- Angela did some uninterrupted reading.
- We felt it better to withdraw and leave them uninterrupted.
- For the next five months, I lived in a state of uninterrupted deep peace and bliss.
The dwellings were..uninterrupted by shops.出自： B. Harte
His career was one of uninterrupted success.出自： J. McCarthy