marked by no noteworthy or significant events;
"an uneventful life"
"the voyage was pleasant and uneventful"
"recovery was uneventful"
- Her passage across the Pacific was uneventful.
- We've had a rather uneventful year!
- I've had a pretty uneventful year.
- Yesterday's contest was uneventful.
- Unfortunately, their lives were way too uneventful.
- Our lives were absolutely monotonous and uneventful.
- boring 令人厌烦的
- monotonous 单调的
- ordinary 平凡的
- humdrum 单调的
- dull 呆滞的
- everyday 日常的
- nothing to write home about 没什么值得大书特书的事情...
- unexciting 不令人兴奋的...
- eventful 变故多的