- vt. 松开,解开 unfasten (what is wrapped or tied)
- vt. 毁灭,败坏 bring to ruin; destroy
cancel, annul, or reverse an action or its effect;
"I wish I could undo my actions"
deprive of certain characteristics
cause the ruin or downfall of;
"A single mistake undid the President and he had to resign"
cause to become loose;
"undo the shoelace"
"untie the knot"
"loosen the necktie"
remove the outer cover or wrapping of;
"Let's unwrap the gifts!"
"undo the parcel"
- Would you please undo this knot for me?
- He tried to undo the knot by picking at it with his fingers.
- To return a database to its state as of the last committed change, i.e., to undo recent uncommitted changes.
- A compensating transaction means that a new transaction will undo the effects of previous transactions.
- Can you undo this knot?
- She prepared to undo the band of cloth around his arm which had served as tourniquet.
- He undid the parcel.
- He undid the string round a parcel.
- He bent down and undid the laces of his shoes.
- He undid the rope tied on his back and let one end of it down along the wall.
- His pride will undo him some day.
- He did wrong, and in the end his wrongs undid him.
- This mistake has undone all our good work.
- The sudden fire undid months of hard work.
- Your laces of shoes were undone.
- His package was undone.
- The evil that he did can never be undone.
- Though we are all undone,I was not much afraid.
- What is done cannot be undone.
She undid the gate, and held it half open.出自： L. Parr
Marcus..undid Patrick's pyjama jacket and started to pull it off.出自： I. Murdoch
- untie 解开
- unfasten 解开
- loosen 松开
- unwrap 打开
- disassemble 解开
- dismantle 拆除
- unbutton 解开……的钮扣...
- disengage 解除
- open 开着的
- unknot 解开 ... 结子...
- unravel 解开
- cancel out 消除
- negate 否定
- cancel 取消
- nullify 使无效
- invalidate 使无效
- reverse 逆转
- work against 对 ... 不利
- unlock 开锁
- doff 脱
- annul 废除
- apart 相距
- take 拿
- take apart 拆卸
- abolish 废除
- wreck 使…失事
- destroy 破坏
- spoil 宠坏
- counterbalance 平衡
- unmake 毁坏