- [C] (未获学士学位的)大学生,大学肄业生 university or college student who has not yet taken his first or bachelor's degree
a university student who has not yet received a first degree
- A few years ago, sociology is the most popular subject for undergraduate.
- He is a Harvard undergraduate.
- About half before New Year, some university psychology teachs the sexology questionnaire that ever sent me a concerned undergraduate.
- Regressing to history original facts and cultivating undergraduate's interest of study is an important way that may improve teaching effects.
- She had an undergraduate degree in psychology.
- It has 10 faculties offering undergraduate and graduate programmes.
- This is a course for undergraduates.